NanaCat NanaCat

ok let's see

it's nyan cat... anything with nyan cat deserves stars, that's for sure. The audio is a little annoying cuz it sounds like it's either got a small echo or is double ontop of itself which is kinda.. well it takes away from some forms of quality, so a pop 2 stars off for that, but that's really the only reason. Thank you for spreading greatness, happiness, poptarts and half pop tart space ship cats crapping rainbows over the internet! ^-^

mikuru15 responds:

umm you may need to get your ears checked but thanks for the 1st positive review ive gotten so far

Jeremy the Giraffe 2 Jeremy the Giraffe 2

ehhh

I like the animation style but the broken bone bleeding gore thing just doesn't suit it in my opinion. it was cute, and it's obvious work was put into it and smoothing it out. I give you a 4/5 and 7/10 :)

Minecraft by TomatoSoup Minecraft by TomatoSoup

xD funny!

I like it! the music was awesome lmao. Great job :3

Little-Rena responds:

Thanks

Why this? Why this?

...

I'm sorry but this doesn't deserve front page... The animation was poor, good i guess for completely mouse drawn, but poor nonetheless. the music ends suddenly in game. There's a two hour timer which is completely pointless, I imagine it's for the "secret" badge. Those huge balls of light in the sky are actually stars, which took me a while to figure out. and on top of that, the walking animation is completely crapified.

I'm not quite sure why at all this got front paged, because even if someone found it likable, there's three minutes of game play... and half of that is dialogue, with misspelled words and poor sentence structure.

Again I see no reason to like this game other than the music, which cuts off suddenly if you listen to it long enough.

Have a nice day.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Belial Chapter 2 Belial Chapter 2

an excellent game!

Took me 3 tries before I could get the speed demon medal. This game is very well designed with some great puzzles. Good job making this!

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

ode to joy...

the most unexpected achievement in this game. I played ode to joy on the piano just for fun and what do ya know? I get an achieve. go figure. great game!

HelloKickMe's Voice Sample HelloKickMe's Voice Sample

O_O

holy crap... I rofld and crapped myself in fear at the same time. O_O

- Sorrow - - Sorrow -

wow...

This is really beautiful, you deserve major props for making something this awesome :) I hardly comment on music but this is great!

FuNaNdMoRe responds: