NanaCat NanaCat

ok let's see

it's nyan cat... anything with nyan cat deserves stars, that's for sure. The audio is a little annoying cuz it sounds like it's either got a small echo or is double ontop of itself which is kinda.. well it takes away from some forms of quality, so a pop 2 stars off for that, but that's really the only reason. Thank you for spreading greatness, happiness, poptarts and half pop tart space ship cats crapping rainbows over the internet! ^-^

mikuru15 responds:

umm you may need to get your ears checked but thanks for the 1st positive review ive gotten so far

Jeremy the Giraffe 2 Jeremy the Giraffe 2

ehhh

I like the animation style but the broken bone bleeding gore thing just doesn't suit it in my opinion. it was cute, and it's obvious work was put into it and smoothing it out. I give you a 4/5 and 7/10 :)

Minecraft by TomatoSoup Minecraft by TomatoSoup

xD funny!

I like it! the music was awesome lmao. Great job :3

Little-Rena responds:

Thanks

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

trollolololo!

This accurately describes my interwebs experiences and some real life experiences. Great job!

anime munters anime munters

...

The fact that I watched it was scary enough, the fact I liked it made my eyeballs explode. I think it actually turned me gay for 3 minutes. Great flash nonetheless, you obviously put a LOT of work into it and your art style is awesome.

Make Anastasia strip Make Anastasia strip

hot

hot... but the end is kind of annoying, didn't bother to see if it turns into anything else.. too repetetive.

Mario Vs Sonic attempt Mario Vs Sonic attempt

I think.

I really think you should finish this flash, it's really good so far. The only peev I have with it is the wall that sonic crashes into in mario world seems a bit out of place looking, but I understand this is an unfinished piece of work. Hope to see the finished piece!

theGoronclub responds:

i wish i could finish it but i can't so unless i was to completely remake it it probably wont happen but you never know i might try it again someday and hopefully it will be better than the original both action and animation wise, thanks for the kind words man

BirthofCyanide&Happiness BirthofCyanide&Happiness

>_<

I love C&H but really? Absolutely no effort was put into this at all. :(
I'm sorry but this fails.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

stunning!

y'know.. I've seen a lot of flashes before, and a lot of good ones at that, but to be completely honest this one takes the cake. I really don't think I've seen or heard such a catchy flash before. It's obvious that a lot of work was put into this, and I really think you've got something ahead of you based on my opinion of this submission. All in all I give you a full 10/10 and wish you the best of luck with your future.

Warcraft Adventures #2 Warcraft Adventures #2

.....

I'm sorry but... this really...really.. sucks.
had I wanted to see this i could easily log onto wow, make a nelf female, and do nothing.
good job wasting the time of not only yourself, but of the people that have seen this.